What Is the Disney Infinity Toy Box?
It's whatever you want it to be!
The Disney Infinity Toy Box is where players can make their own worlds, create games with their own rules, or build places that only exist in their imagination.
Each edition includes a Toy Box "Launch" or "Hub" area to act as a starting point.
There are also a number of Prebuilt Toy Box Worlds available.
Toys can be placed using either Toy View (which displays all available Toy Box toys that have been unlocked) or Build View, which organizes Toy Box toys into the following classes:
- Action Toys (i.e. toys that perform actions when placed or used)
- Basic Toys (e.g. the Disney Infinity Hub, Sky Changer, and Enemy Creator)
- Blocks (which can be used to build structures in the Toy Box)
- Buildings, including Building Sets and Set Pieces
- Creativi-Toys (logic based toys for creating games)
- Decorations and Plants
- Enemies (including melee and ranged attack enemies from various Play Sets)
- Friends, including Cast Members, Critters, Play Set Townspeople and Toy Box Townspeople
- Gadgets (usable by Character Figures, except those from the Cars Play Set Game)
- Sports Toys (including balls, goals, railings, etc.)
- Terrain (including flat terrain blocks, pipes, cliffs, canyons, caves, hills, slopes, rocky terrain, and water)
- Track Pieces (including race track and rail items)
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Toy Box"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
Media in category "Toy Box"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Empty-toy-box.jpg 1,801 × 1,039; 139 KB
- Gallery-1.0-Toy Box.jpg 1,920 × 1,080; 310 KB
- Gallery-menu-Colby.jpg 920 × 600; 94 KB
- Gallery-menu-Dragon's Keep.jpg 920 × 600; 97 KB
- Gallery-menu-Metroville.jpg 920 × 600; 100 KB
- Gallery-menu-Monsters University.jpg 920 × 600; 97 KB
- Gallery-menu-Pirates.jpg 920 × 600; 95 KB
- Gallery-menu-Prebuilt.jpg 477 × 560; 64 KB
- Gallery-menu-Radiator Springs.jpg 920 × 600; 96 KB
- Gallery-menu-Toy Story.jpg 920 × 600; 94 KB
- Gallery-ToyBox-Pitch Black Sky.jpg 1,920 × 1,080; 177 KB
- Gallery-ToyBox-Pure White Sky.jpg 1,920 × 1,080; 65 KB