|Game Maker (2.0)||Game Setup Toys|
|Game Maker (3.0)||Game Setup Toys|
Its purpose is exactly as its name implies: to instantly defeat anything that interacts with it. Even when not connected to other toys, anything that comes into contact with it will be instantly defeated, regardless of health, shields, and/or invulnerability.
- Defeated (1.0)
- sends a signal to another toy whenever it defeats something.
- Defeat (1.0)
- whatever just triggered it.
- Remove Connected Actors
- will remove any Actor connected to it from the game.
- Defeat Player
- will cause it to defeat the configured player (1-4) or all players.
- Defeat Team
- will cause it to defeat all members of the configured team. This can be useful to protect a "safe" area that opposing teams should not enter (or set a trap for them).
- Defeat AI
- will cause it to defeat "Any" AI, "Enemy" AI only, "Friend" AI only, or a "Default Mount".