|Game Maker (2.0)||Game Setup Toys|
|Game Maker (3.0)||Game Setup Toys|
It can be used as a countdown timer that will trigger another toy when it reaches zero (0:00).
- to activate another toy when the Timer is Started.
- to activate another toy when the Timer is Stopped.
Timer Expired (1.0)
- to activate another toy when the configured time reaches zero (0:00).
- will display the Timer and begin counting down toward zero (0:00).
- will stop the Timer and remove it from the screen.
- Unlimited (1.0)
- will actually display a countdown time of "99:59" that never changes.
- 10 Seconds (1.0)
- 30 Seconds (1.0)
- 1 Minute (1.0)
- 5 Minutes (1.0)
- 10 Minutes (1.0)
The image of a stopwatch shown on the toy is "misleading", as it neither records nor compares elapsed time. A traditional analog stopwatch would count upwards from zero (0:00), unlike the Timer toy which counts downwards towards zero (0:00). This would more appropriately named "Countdown Timer".
- And "if"; see the "Unlimited" property.
- It's the image that's misleading. The in-game description is neither misleading nor "incorrect" as stated on other sites. The in-game description is "will help you determine", not "will determine". If linked to a Challenge Maker to create a time-based challenge instead of a score-based one, when the challenge completes, the game will display each players' time. This does, in fact, "help you determine who is the fastest".