Toy Box Speedway
|Game Type||Toy Box Expansion Game|
|Characters||Any/All Character Figures|
The game opens with a trailer video of Mickey and Minnie. Once this completes, the player is placed in the stadium, which consists of a race track that circles the stadium, a number of stunt toys, and starting locations for each of the race types that are available.
There are a total of nine different tracks available.
- Agrabah Raceway (Aladdin)
- San Fransokyo Circuit (Big Hero 6)
- Arendelle Racing Rink (Frozen)
- Gravity Falls Mystery Tour (Gravity Falls)
- Road to Knowhere (Guardians of the Galaxy)
- Monsters Mayhem (Monsters University)
- Halloween Town Highway (Nightmare Before Christmas)
- Dunes of Tatooine (Star Wars)
- Sugar Rush Raceway (Wreck-It Ralph)
Each is presented in both single race (one track at a time) and "Grand Prix" (list of three tracks to be completed in succession) formats, as well as both combat and non-combat versions. There are three levels of difficulty, selected by "engine size". Earning a gold medal will unlock a Set Piece toy for use in the Toy Box.
Vehicle Generators are located near the starting points for the races, which may be used to select any Ground Vehicle the player has unlocked in the Toy Box. Players may also place a Hexagonal Power Discs for a Ground Vehicle on the Disney Infinity Base.
Up to two local players may race at the same time. Up to four networked players is possible when linked to their Disney accounts.
- With the Disney Infinity servers being shut down, network play is no longer possible.